Are you planning to move out of central Auckland to get away from the traffic and noise? Do you want a calm and quiet place to live that is also well-connected to the main city? Would you need Furniture Movers Beachlands? If yes, Beachlands in east Auckland is a suburb you should consider. Beachlands is a quiet but lively seaside suburb that is connected to central Auckland by road and ferry. If you want to move to Beachlands but are not sure, or if you are wondering how to go about it, read on to know more.
Why is moving to Beachlands is a great idea?
- The residential properties here provide greater value for money than houses in central Auckland. You can get more for the same amount of money.
- You can live in a calm place close to the sea while being able to commute with ease to central Auckland as often as you need.
- It’s a great place to be if you have kids. It is easier to buy houses with yards here than in central Auckland, so your kids have lots of space to play and be outdoors.
- The Omana Park is close by and can make for interesting day trips from your home in Beachlands.
- Living near the sea or ocean has been known to reduce stress and make you a healthier and happier person, and it is really easy to buy seaside properties in Beachlands.
Beachlands is the perfect suburb for you if you are looking for some calm and quiet without having to move far away from the city.
How can you make the move to Beachlands quick and simple?
Moving houses is a big decision, especially if you already own a house in the city and will have to sell it to move to a seaside suburb. It also means that you may have a lot of things that will not be required in a seaside home. Wooden items will need to be treated so they do not spoil in a humid, seaside environment. Iron items may be prone to rust and will have to be treated to keep them safe. Understanding these small changes you will need to make well before time can make your move simple and stress-free.
Moving options from central Auckland to Beachlands
- Packers and movers: If you have a lot of belongings and do not know how to pack large items for moving, then Furniture Movers Beachlands is your best bet. They will pack all your belonging so they stay safe during transport and unpack everything for you as well in your new home.
- Backload Moving: This service might be a little difficult to find when moving to Beachlands from central Auckland, but you can get in touch with Furniture Movers Beachlands in Beachlands or surrounding areas to know if it is a possibility for when you are planning to move. Check for this service if you have a small moving budget.
- Specialized moving companies: These companies help move antique furniture, artwork, large delicate pieces of furniture and showpieces, among other things. These companies specialize in handling delicate, brittle, and old items. There are also moving companies that you can contact if you need help moving your pet to your new home.
- Man with a van: These are good for moving small homes and minimal belongings. If you think you might need a hand loading and unloading your belongings, you can look for two-man truck services. Both of these are basic services and are useful if you are on a tight budget.
- Courier services: This is a great option if you need to move small items or documents to your new home and are unable to carry them on your own. You can opt for signed or unsigned deliveries based on how expensive and important the belongings being couriered are to you.
Tips when moving to a seaside home
- Know that you will have sand everywhere all the time—house, car, clothes, and every other place you can imagine. If you are big on cleaning and spotless home, this might take a while to get used to.
- Try to incorporate the sea into your home so your home doesn’t feel out of place. You can use the colours of the sea, gather sea shells and place them in the house, or make other décor changes to feel one with the ocean.
- Protect your antiques and artwork when living near the sea as the salty, humid air can damage these. You can get in touch with a specialist to understand the steps you can take to protect your prized belongings in a seaside home.
If you are constantly stressed, do not like the traffic and noise of the city, and need a quiet place for yourself and your family, then a seaside suburb like Beachlands is a great place to move and live.
Try Furniture Movers Beachlands today www.easymovefurnitureremovals.co.nz