Opaheke Movers. Whether it’s a small business with a few employees or a large business having several teams, moving an office can be a daunting task. Businesses mostly operate from their registered office, which owners usually don’t change unless the need arises. But there may come an unfortunate time when your existing office becomes unfeasible to use, either because you have expanded your team or the building has undergone significant deterioration.
It has been widely believed that your office space influences the productivity of your employees to a great extent. Since employee satisfaction is becoming a prerequisite for businesses, many owners consider moving into a larger space where they can have engaging activities for employees.
For example, you want to provide some play time to your employees. You need space for installing equipment and games for making the workplace fun and exciting for employees. But what to do if your existing office doesn’t have the necessary space? You certainly don’t want to cram it with things that don’t fit into it well. The ideal solution would be to move into a larger space. However, this is completely dependent on your budget and business needs.
If you are planning to move your office, you may either do it with the help of your employees or hire a professional Moving Company like Opaheke Movers. While the former is a cheaper option, it also means the additional hassle of packing and moving. After all, you cannot leave it up to your employees completely. If you really want a hassle-free relocation of your office, you should certainly try a professional moving service provider. Not only will they help you move without any trouble but also help you save thousands of dollars.
The tips you need while moving your office
Although professional Opaheke Movers take care of a lot of things while moving, you also need to do your homework. We have compiled a list of tips that will help you move your office without any hassle. Here it goes:
- Create a timeline: Planning is the first step to take while moving your office. Before you move, you should create a timeline to specify the days when packing will start and the actual move will take place. You need to evaluate the current situation of your office furniture and equipment before moving. This will help you segregate the furniture you wish to move and the ones you want to discard. Since relocation is a collaborative effort, you need to consult with your employees and hold regular meetings with them. You should at least keep 4-6 months to plan your move.
- Resource allocation: Moving your office involves money. You will have to pay your movers and packers, buy new furniture and help your employees if the need arises. In order to avoid making unnecessary expenditures, you need to allocate your resources effectively. Since moving your office is likely to consume a lot of time, you need to plan the process well in advance. A clear outline of the budget and tasks helps in allocating resources properly and making the process simpler and cost-efficient.
- Hire cleaners and movers in advance: Professional Opaheke Movers and packers become a necessity when you have a lot of things to move and time is less. You certainly don’t want to disrupt the normal schedule by engaging your employees for hours in packing things. Moreover, professional cleaning services are needed to clean your new office before you finally move in. But you have to be prepared to deal with the packed time slots of movers and cleaners. Since these service providers get a slew of orders every day, it is important that you book them well in advance. This would save you the hassle of making eleventh-hour decisions. You should start researching these companies and hire them at least 1 to 3 months before you move.
- Update vendors in advance: You certainly don’t want to be missing any important thing when you move into your new office. Your vendors and suppliers should be updated well in advance so that they get enough time to make adjustments to your billing address. Moreover, you should inform them about your requirements so that they can arrange everything before the time you move. This helps you to avoid unnecessary delays while setting up your new office. You should update your vendors at least 1 to 3 months before you move for a hassle-free relocation.
- Notify contacts in advance: During the final week, you should focus on updating your website, letterheads and other business documents with your new office address. It is imperative that your employees find a ready workplace after moving. In order to save their time, you should notify your contacts at least 1 to 2 weeks before you move. Inform your clients that you have moved to a new space so that there is no loss of communication.
Moving your office is not be a headache if you plan it properly, and well in advance! Get a quote today.